• Setting up and/or maintaining parent facing social media accounts.
• Making sure that parents have access to information they need
• Answering any messages that come through via Facebook,
• Creating content for the team’s social media channels.
• Advertising volunteering opportunities and local events
• Keeping up to date with NCT’s campaigns and promoting this across the different channels
• Thinking of new ways to drive online engagement.
• Identifying target audiences and being up to date with current trends.
Stourbridge & Halesowen area – home based.
Variable 30mins – 2 hours per week on average.
Commitment to NCTs values and policies
Experience of using Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and updating web pages.
Good written communication skills
Keen to be part of a team but motivated to complete tasks independently.
A professional non judgmental manner when
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: