Organises and participates in parent support activities such as groups or events. Creates a warm and welcoming environment for families. Responds to enquiries from local parents, putting them in touch with branch activities and services meeting their needs. Represents NCT at events.
Stourbridge & Halesowen area – home based.
Variable 30mins – 2 hours per week on average.
- Good listener and communicator
- Able to reflect on own experience in order to offer
- Appropriate peer support and establish boundaries
- Warmth, friendliness and empathy
- Team working and teambuilding
- Discretion and empathy
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: