As a key member of the local fundraising group you will be responsible for ordering and looking after Guide Dogs merchandise.
What does the role involve?
- Organising merchandising stalls in your community selling Guide Dogs branded merchandise – from cuddly toys to our popular Christmas card range.
- Ordering merchandising stock from the warehouse web portal (Guide Dogs external warehouse supplier).
- A password protected log in will be created for you using your email address to enable you to order stock.
- Receive, check and price goods
- Storage of merchandising items, this may include storing at your home or other members of the fundraising groups homes.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels and completing the end of year stock take every January
- Working with your Treasurer, banking money raised through the sale of trading items
- Where required keep local shops supplied with goods
At home and in your community.
Variable depending on the number of events local groups hold
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT: