Do you love to chat? Are you sociable and friendly? We may have the perfect role for you, helping older people feel less isolated!
GROUP IS BASED:
in central Kingswinford
ABOUT THE GROUP:
Breakaway and Bounce Back provide social opportunities for older people, many of suffer from loneliness and isolation. Day Care is light social activities such as gentle exercise, bingo, quizzes. They also provide a hot lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays – 9:30 to 12:30 or 12:30 to 3:30 or volunteers may help for a full day if they prefer
DAY SERVICE HELPERS
· Encouraging people to join in activities
· Providing social interaction and support
· Helping in the kitchen to serve food and refreshments
· Setting up activities and clearing away afterwards
· Keeping an eye on clients, to make sure they are safe and comfortable
· Coming up with ideas for new activities
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT: