You will initially work alongside another administrator with the aim of working individually in the majority of tasks. Work is carried out at home and at your own pace, although certain task may be subject to deadlines.
You would be helping with:
- Updating spreadsheets and/or databases in order to keep records up to date.
- General correspondence with site users
- Assisting with the preparation of reports.
- Preparing documents for Trustee meetings
- General note taking/minutes
- Updating social media
- Assisting with the preparation of funding applications
The most important quality is enthusiasm! As this is an ‘administration’ based role, a minimum to fair standard of grammar and spelling would be ideal. Experience in administration would be good but not essential as full support and training will be available. The role is suitable for anyone who has;
– Positive, can-do attitude with willingness to undertake a variety of tasks.
– Is organised, reliable and flexible.
– Confidence in using computers, especially email, Microsoft Word and Excel
– Is a Team player with good communication skills.
– Able to respect and maintain confidentiality.
– Able to show initiative and work unsupervised when required.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT: