Why we need you
We’re the MS Society – a community of people living with MS, scientists,
campaigners, listeners, organisers, ambassadors and fundraisers. 68% of all
our activity is delivered through voluntary contribution. Join us.
Our local groups are run by volunteer teams who fundraise and deliver a range
of activities and services to support people affected by MS.
Around 5,000 people are diagnosed with MS every year – that’s 100 a week.
As a fundraiser you will be supporting us to raise vital funding to progress
research and support local services across the UK.
What the role involves
- Researching and talking to prospective supporters to develop links with local organisations.
- Assisting with risk assessments and completing and signing off finance declarations.
- Assisting with all aspects of fundraising volunteer journeys such as
- recruiting, inducting and supporting fundraising volunteers.
- Understand fundraising needs and aims to meet the group’s fundraising requirements.
- Organising and planning fundraising events throughout the year.
- Keeping up to date with guidance, information and fundraising initiatives on a local and national level.
- Maximising Gift Aid contributions.
Which skills, experience and abilities you need for this role
– Comfortable using the internet and email
Might have? We can help you learn
– Committed to our values.
– Willing to develop on skills and experience.
– Enjoys being part of a team.
– Previous project management experience.
– A keen problem solver.
– Approachable, presentable and enthusiastic.
We can support your learning in developing these skills; please discuss your
needs with us
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT: