To provide general retail assistance within our charity shop (Sedgley, Bilston, Bloxwich, Penkridge, Cannock, Halesowen, Tettenhall and our Warehouse in Wolverhampton)
Hours available: Any amount of time between 9am-4pm.
The role of retail assistant is split into two areas: the Shop Floor and the Sorting Office.
Summary of Duties:
- Arranging window displays, shelves and rails.
- Serving people on the till.
- Customer Service.
- Generally maintaining the tidiness of the Shop.
- Rotate stock.
The Sorting Office:
- Participate in receiving and sorting out donations of clothing, books and bric-a-brac etc.
- Generally maintaining the tidiness of the sorting office.
- Steam and price clothing.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a retail environment.
You will be meeting new people and enjoying a very sociable atmosphere.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org