Hours available: Any amount of time Monday – Friday between 9am-4pm.
Purpose: To raise funds for the charity through the sales of goods on eBay
Summary of Duties:
- To research possible eBay items and to gather as much information on unusual items before listing them online.
- Ability to display and take a good photograph of the items.
- Involved in uploading the information about goods for sale onto eBay.
- Involved in packing and posting of the sold items.
– This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a retail and online marketing environment.
– Open to applicants who have experience or are looking for more experience but must be IT literate and have an understanding of eBay.
– Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
– Good customer service skills for handling queries.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org