To carry out clerical duties to aid efficient administration of our activities
Martin Hill Street, Dudley
MAIN TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To support the Office Administrator by undertaking routine clerical tasks including filing, archiving, photocopying, entering data, stock control etc.
2. To welcome visitors to our Centre.
3. To deal with telephone calls efficiently and effectively ensuring clear messages are passed on to the correct staff members.
4. To help with ordering supplies and monitoring stock levels
5. To generally contribute to the efficient administration of our organisation.
6. To comply with Headway Black Country’s policies and procedures. This includes presenting yourself in a professional manner, maintaining client confidentiality and working in a way that enables Headway to provide a safe and healthy environment.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: