What you will be doing:
● To assist the Guild Secretary/Web-master in the smooth running of the various social media accounts of the Guild.
● To be able to update information on these accounts, as necessary or requested.
● To feedback any useful or beneficial information on the accounts to the relevant person.
● To police the accounts for any unsuitable material, and report or remove as necessary.
● Comply with the Lace Guild’s relevant Policies and Procedures
● Represent the professional standards of the charity
To help with the day to day running of our organisation, supporting The Lace Guild to flourish.
● An interest in The Lace Guild and willing to learn new skills
● The ability to work as part of a team.
● A flexible approach
● Able to provide a friendly, high quality service to visitors
● Basic literacy and numeracy
● A sense of humour
● An understanding of the need for confidentiality
● Good timekeeping
● Reliability and trustworthiness
● A willingness to undertake training required for role
When and where:
We are located at:The Hollies, 53 Audnam, Stourbridge DY8 4AE
We are open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 1 0:00 am to 3:00pm.
Ideally we would like volunteers to make a regular commitment, eg once a month or on a weekly basis.
As this is a volunteer role there may be some training opportunities available with West Midlands Museum Development (WMMD) and other external organisations for skills development. This will be encouraged and facilitated where possible.
What you could get out of it:
● Gaining new skills
● Helping to raise funds and the profile of The Lace Guild
● Meeting new people and widening social circle
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: