Applications can be made via the WM Jobs website.
Dudley Adult and Community Learning team deliver programmes to adults in venues across the borough of Dudley.
Our teaching staff deliver a wide variety of subjects from skills such as English, maths and ICT to health and wellbeing including, arts, crafts and other engagement and support courses. We are looking to engage with qualified adult education tutors from all curriculum areas to enhance and develop our delivery offer to our residents
You will need to:
- design and deliver a range of accredited and / or non-accredited learning provision for adults in community venues
- deliver high quality teaching and learning with a subject specific focus
- To ensure quality and high standards in the classroom
- have experience of working with adults returning to learning
- have relevant teaching experience
- have an understanding of safeguarding and Prevent, information security and data protection relevant to a learning environment
Dudley Wood NLC