Duties and Responsibilities:
– To serve customers and record purchases on the cash register
– To work with staff and other volunteers to sort, steam, hang, ticket and size donated clothing for sale in the shop
– To help keep the shop clean.
– To assist with shop displays.
– Provide information leaflets and signpost any inquiries for Age UK Dudley services
– Comply with Age UK Dudley relevant Policies and Procedures
– Wear personal identity badge whilst volunteering
– Represent the professional standards of the charity
– The ability to work as part of a team.
– A flexible approach
– Able to provide a friendly, high quality service to customers
– The ability to work as part of a team
– Basic numeracy
– A sense of humour
– An understanding of the need for confidentiality
– Good timekeeping
– Reliability and trustworthiness
– A willingness to undertake training required for role
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Tel: 01384 356150