Please note there are a limited number of spaces still available for Child Development in the Early Years on Thursday 17th January 9:30-12:30pm
The course will:
- Explore attachment theory and how it affects children’s personal, social and emotional development, behaviour and learning
- Recognise that a child is a unique individual whose development usually follows predictable patterns
- Provide an overview of development areas and the terminology most frequently used
- Recognise that many factors affect a child’s development.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Have a broad overview of child development and will have considered their own professional development needs
- Have an awareness of attachment theory and its affect on child development
- Identify development areas and use these to acknowledge the uniqueness of each child
- Know about the factors that may affect child development.
Who is this course for?
Professional workforce who work with and support…
View original post 29 more words