This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a specialist autism charity to build your experience of compiling, writing and submitting funding applications to a variety of funders, enabling you to develop research skills whilst developing a good knowledge of autism.
- Research and identify appropriate funding streams
- Work with managers to identify appropriate projects to meet funding criteria
- Work with Operations Managers and Service Managers to design and describe projects to prepare suitable applications and proposals Compile and maintain a database of national and local potential funders
- Write, edit, proof read and following agreement by the relevant manager send funding proposals to foundations and trusts in line with the charity’s tone of voice, and branding style.
- Ensuring bid applications are completed to the highest standard
- Liaise with managers regarding all bid applications and supporting the various application stages
- Reporting to the fundraising panel, chaired by the CEO on a regular basis
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT: