Asbestos Related Conditions-Allied Industrial Diseases (ARC AID) need an assistant to help sort/steam and price/sell clothes in their charity shop ‘ARC-AID.’ Also to fold and present items, fit in with the team and be able to follow instructions. Help keep a clean and safe area and be pleasant to shoppers. Two hours either morning or afternoon.
– Arrive clean, tidy and willing.
– Have a friendly approach to people, however they may seem.
– Be reliable and diligent
– Communicate any problem to team manager.
– Be able to speak up clearly.
– Write in a tidy way if asked to record sales
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Telephone: 01384 457879