Responsible to: Mandy Saunders (Sedgley Charity Shop Manager)
Hours available: Monday-Friday (9am-4pm) – flexible
Purpose: To provide help to van driver, driving around local areas collecting donated furniture and helping with deliveries.
Summary of Duties:
– To support the van driver with the collection of donated items of stock and to also help with the delivery of purchased items.
– Taking deliveries of donated stock to our charity shops based within the local area.
– To provide support with the loading and unloading of the van with donated stock and delivery of furniture.
– To help within the charity shop, moving furniture as required.
– Dealing with customer enquiries
This role provides a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience as a driver’s mate.
You should be trustworthy, reliable, able to work with others and have good communication skills.
The role involves a high level of manual handling, so physical fitness is a requirement. Training in manual handling will be provided.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact:
Tel: 01384 440333