– To be responsible for ensuring that all safety policies and practises are adopted.
– To plan, implement, monitor and review the protective and preventative measures to minimise accidents and injuries.
– Carry out risk assessment and consider how risks could be reduced.
– Keep records of inspections findings, proposing suggested changes to the committee and developing plans for implementing agreed improvements.
– Keep records of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for the Director.
– Advising on a range of specialist areas, e.g. Fire regulations.
– Attend branch meetings as required.
– Opportunity to positively affect the work of Samaritans.
– Opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
– Opportunity to use and develop skills.
– Personal development and training.
– To maintain confidentiality at all times.
– Approachable, organised and honest.
– Understanding of Samaritans Mission, Vision and Values.
– Some knowledge of health and safety regulations would be beneficial.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: