I’m organising a Family Fun Day on Saturday 17th June at DY1 Venue in Dudley. If you would like to come along to promote your not-for-profit group/org, particularly if you work with children and young people, I’d love to offer you a free stall.
Why come along?
- Raise the profile of your group
- Why not run some interactive activities
- Sell things you’ve made or grown eg cakes, plants, to raise funds!
- Connect with other groups
- Find new members
- Meet potential volunteers
We will be welcoming Dudley borough’s new Mayor and saying a heartfelt thank you to the outgoing Mayor and Mayoress, between 11:00 and 12:00 noon.
- Fire Engine
- Crafts and other activities