Did you know that there are more volunteers supporting sporting activity than any other type of volunteering? Look at the Olympics – they had hundreds of volunteers supporting to ensure the event was a success.
We can’t quite promise you that locally, but there are lots of sports groups who need help, with roles such as:
- General Matchday Helper at Dudley Sports FC
- Football Coach Volunteer for Autism Don’t Panic
- Fitness & Exercise Volunteer at Beacon Centre for the Blind
- Disability Football Coach at Kewford Eagles
- Volunteer Coach for Dudley & Stourbridge Harriers