Linking with local colleges
I have been working with two local colleges to help signpost students to volunteering activity and am currently seeking team challenges, or ongoing roles for both students and staff.
If you would like to build links with local colleges please contact me on email@example.com and I will be happy to make the introductions! Both Dudley and Halesowen Colleges are holding volunteer fairs in April/May, so please let me know if you would be interested in going along to promote your organisation and find some new volunteers!
Make 2017 the year you get connected
- Do you often feel isolated as you are the only person in your organisation who manages volunteers?
- Do you want to chat about volunteering issues or seek advice from other people who understand the challenges of looking after volunteers?
Why not have a flick through this document to see what you can do to boost your networking and connections? support-for-those-who-manage-volunteers
Coffee and Connect for Volunteer Managers
13th June 2017 at DY1 Venue, Dudley
Do you look after volunteers? Whether you are a volunteer yourself or have a paid role, you are most welcome to come along and connect with other people who have volunteers in common. We organise three connecting events at year, so why not come along to our next one and help us spread the word? 13-6-2017-coffee-and-connect
- Helga Edstrom – Cabinet Office West Midlands
- Mark Ellerby – PSIAMS customer management system
Essential Volunteer Management training – 25th April 2016 in Brierley Hill
- Are you new to managing volunteers?
- Do you think you need to update your volunteer management systems?
- Have you suddenly acquired volunteer management responsibilities and don’t know where to start?
Why not come along to our great value training which aims to support you to manage your volunteers effectively and deal with any issues?
Help me to help you!
If you need any help, support or advice around anything volunteering I’m only a phone call or email away, and will do my best to help. If you have a query, no matter how small, I will do my best to answer it and if I can’t, I will know someone who can! I can also offer advocacy and problem-solving support with volunteering issues to any volunteer-involving group in the Dudley borough.
I’ve got lots of resources and connections, so let me help you to feel less isolated and make new connections to help you manage your volunteers.
Just get in touch!