We are looking for volunteers who can make a positive difference to children and families across Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
Barnardo’s Volunteer Family Support has been created to deliver a volunteer support programme to families across the Black Country.
The Volunteer led parent support programme will aim to be an enhancement to services provided by statutory partners. By supporting children and families to access a range of activities.
– Improve Access & use of local services
– Practical support
– Emotional support
– Further opportunities available dependent on the family’s need
– Preferably some knowledge and skills in working with families, working in early years, youth work
– Preferably some background experience with working with children and families
– Confidence to work independently and use own initiative
– We are looking for someone who is committed and available for this opportunity.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Contact number: 0121 588 5431