Volunteers will be trained as mentors to support refugees and asylum seekers in their local community. Support will be practical helping their mentee to learn more about their new community, meet new people or learn a new skill or hobby. We would like volunteers to meet with their mentree for approximately five hours a month, for over six months.
– Enthusiastic with a person-centred planning approach.
– Good, active listening skills.
– Ability to empathise.
– Willingness to learn about other cultures.
– Reliable, punctual and organised.
– Willing to travel around Birmingham and the West Midlands
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number – 0121 236 2531