– Serving customers using till and credit card PDQ
– Recording donations coming into the shop from members of the public
– Promoting and signing donors up to Gift Aid scheme
– Display and merchandising shop floor
– Shopfloor housekeeping/tidying
– Customer service
Some criminal convictions are restricted from volunteering – each looked at individually.
Over 16’s only.
– Basic maths and English and willingness to learn
– Training provided for everything else
– Flexible and reliable
– Retail experience an advantage but not required
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact:
Tel: 01384 376675