Hours available: Mon-Fri 9.30am- 1.30pm
Purpose: To prepare food, serve customers and be involved in conferencing events.
Summary of Duties:
– Prepare and serve snacks, meals and refreshments.
– Handle small amounts of money, using a till system.
– Participate in keeping all areas of the kitchen and table areas clean and tidy.
– Clear tables after use.
– Assist staff with additional duties at busiest times of the day.
– Assist staff members during the set up of conferencing events, as required.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience of working within a hospitality/catering environment.
You will also have the chance to socialise and meet new people.
A ‘Basic Food Hygiene’ certificate is advantageous but not essential.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: