Hours available: Any amount of time between 9am-4.30pm
Purpose: To provide general retail assistance within the Penkridge retail charity shop
The role of retail assistant is to provide assistance in a wide range of general retail duties within the charity retail shop.
Summary of Duties:
– Arranging window displays, shelves and rails.
– Serving people on the till.
– Providing excellent customer service.
– Generally maintaining the tidiness of the Shop floor and sorting areas.
– Rotating stock.
– Participating in receiving and sorting out donations, which include clothing, books and bric-a-brac etc.
– Steaming, pricing and tagging of clothing.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a retail environment.
You will be meeting new people and enjoying a very sociable atmosphere.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact: