Minimum commitment: 0.5 day per week
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
– Raise monthly cheques for petty cash.
– Preparation of BACS runs for expense payments for paid staff and volunteers.
– Collation of purchase invoices, attaching appropriate purchase orders and authorisation schedules.
– Input of information onto Sage 50 accounts package.
– Filing of paperwork.
– A commitment to the aims and principles of Citizens Advice Dudley Borough
– A positive attitude to self-development and assessment
– Ability to work alone or as part of a team
– Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
– Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
– Respect for views, values and cultures that are different to their own
– Competence in using IT (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– Being open and approachable
– Attention to detail
– Numeracy skills
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact:
Tel: 01384 814662