We are pleased to announce the ‘Core Strength’ funding programme opens to applications today with a deadline of midday on 27/07/2016.
Grants of up to £40,000 over 2 years are available to support organisations core running costs and capacity building.
In order to be eligible applicants must;
- Have a core focus (stated in their constitution) delivering services in one of our four the theme areas:
– Investing in children and young people to be ready for the future
– Empowering women and girls to be free to lead the lives they choose
– Improving the health and wellbeing of vulnerable and disadvantaged people
– Building stronger communities in areas of disadvantage, deprivation and poverty
- Have a track record of at least 5 years, be community embedded and committed for long-term.
- Have demonstrable regional or local significance e.g: providing the only service of its type in an area; providing exceptional quality services to highly disadvantaged people; possessing expertise…
View original post 317 more words