Volunteers required to support service users within their own home. Support can range from companionship and reading post to helping to fill in forms and checking food dates, to going out for a walk or clothes shopping. Weekly or fortnightly for 1-2 hours.
– Be punctual and reliable in attending your arranged meetings with the person you are supporting
– Be self-motivated and confident in working alone.
– Be honest and trustworthy
– To have good listening and conversational skills
– Ability/willingness to understand the issues faced by individuals living with sight loss
– Time Flexible to suit volunteer
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY please contact:
Tel: 01384 440333