Purpose: The post holder will provide an efficient and professional reception service for Atlantic Recovery Centre, Dudley. Duties for the post include responsibility for front of house activities, dealing with initial queries, welcoming clients and professionals into the service, coordinating appointments, sign-posting to support available within the service
1. As first point of contact within the service, ensure all visitors receive a friendly and efficient service and that all visitors are dealt with promptly and courteously.
2. To be motivational, inspirational and enthusiastic at all times when conversing with Service Users and Visitors.
3. Ensure all standard operating procedures are followed.
4. Be an active member of the Assessment 2 recovery team.
5. Encourage use of the Suggestion Box to all clients accessing the service.
6. To undertake other reasonable duties as requested
Please note: the successful candidate for this post will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check to Enhanced level and satisfactory references
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
– Good organisational skills
– Understanding of the issues and willingness to work with the client group
– Basic computer and keyboard skills
– Able to respect and maintain confidentiality
– Willingness to attend regular supervision and undertake work related accreditation
A minimum of two half-days or a whole day a week plus relevant training, as required, of which may include evenings.
Atlantic Recovery Centre, Dudley Road, Lye, DY9 8EL
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY please contact:
Tel: 01384 426120