Dudley CVS and industry experts Peninsula Business Services are co-hosting a brief but valuable event, designed to assist charitable organisations in simplifying the complex areas of HR, employment law and health and safety.
Join us to gain solutions to problems commonly faced by businesses of all sizes, in your industry. Expert keynote speakers Ceri Davies and Lee Garside will leave you with the tools to resolve any issue including advice on:
- Contracts of employment – what they should contain
- Social media – how to manage what can be posted about your organisation by staff
- Auto-enrolment – what are you required to do, to be compliant
- Removal of funding – how you can safely lay off your staff temporarily
- Health and safety obligations – ensure you protect your employees and volunteers
This exclusive event will also provide an opportunity for you to seek advice from Peninsula experts and to network with other local charity leaders.
This event is open to Dudley borough charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises and tickets are limited to two per organisation so that we can give as many organisations the chance to attend. Please ensure that you book your place here.
The event will be held in Dudley town centre. We will confirm the venue details once you have booked.
Please follow this link to book https://hrfordudleycharities.eventbrite.co.uk or call Dale on 01384 573381.